18/09/2017 13:00 – 17:00
Who is the course for
This course is aimed at intermediate learners with good knowledge of Facebook and Twitter who would like to learn more about how to use it effectively to promote their organisation. Ideally learners will already have a Facebook and Twitter page set up.
Attendees need to bring their own laptop/tablet to the course. Please arrive 30min early in order to set up.
- Introduction to social media as an effective marketing tool
- Effective use of branding
- Tweeting, hash tagging and uploading photos and videos
- What to post and when (including scheduling)
- Engagement strategies
- Introduction to Analytics on Social Media, and what they’re useful for
Participants completing this course will:
- Know how Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram can be used as marketing tools
- Be able to work out an appropriate engagement strategy for their organisation
- Understand how analytics can be used to improve what content is shared via social media.
£25 VCS – CVS members
£35 VCS – non members
Hurry as there is only a few places left!
Book here: [email protected]