Herts County Council has an initiative to redesign day services in Hertfordshire, called Changing Services Together. CVS St Albans are hosting a local community conversation workshop so that you can share your views on behalf of your group and your members.
Key questions we’ll be discussing:
- How will we meet increasing needs?
- What will a day service look like in the future?
- How does our community support people who are isolated?
- How do we build stronger communities?
Attendees will include representatives from Community Wellbeing Commissioning Team, Herts Valleys CCG, St Albans City and District Council, Town and Parish Councils, local community groups and charities, faith groups and other service providers that operate in our community.
The workshop will include:
- Overview of the current financial situation.
- Results from a recent Needs Analysis that asked service users, ‘what is a good life in Hertfordshire?’
- Review of what assets we already have in St Albans (e.g. places, people and services)
- Agree actions for how these might be used differently in the future to meet needs cost-effectively
We will be providing refreshments and a light lunch.
Wednesday 22 March 12 -4 pm.
The Memorial Hall, Marford Road, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire AL4 8AY
See here for a map. mailto:[email protected]
To confirm your attendance – please book via the attached Eventbrite link which is being managed by HCC https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-conversations-st-albans-tickets-32322066170
NB The workshop is 12.30 – 4pm but you are all invited to a light lunch and networking beforehand at 12–12.30pm.